Post Of The Day

Top 10 Beauty Products For Under 10 Dollars/ Pounds! Collab with Lo!

Hello guys! Gee here, as always. However actually this post is going to be a little different than usual, as me and Lauren thought we w...

Thursday 17 November 2016

bulkglitters.com Giant Haul!!



Hey guys, it's Gee here with a post I have been so so excited for! I've waited and waited and they came, plus my camera USB is finally here so my photos don't completely suck! But yes, it's my bulkglitters.com haul and I AM SO IN LOVE! I am about to tell you about an awesome product, for such a low price, that I am obsessed with right now! It is the bulkglitters.com cosmetic grade glitters, sold in bitty jars for just a dollar each (but shipped world wide). These glitters cost me £22 for 15 jars with shipping charges (I live in the UK so it's a little pricey!) but they are awesome.

I'd been looking for some glitters for a while and really struggling to find anything brilliant but affordable - that is, until I came across this website. bulkglitters.com sells all sorts of glitters, from craft glitter to cosmetic, in a varying amount of quantities. There are so many different colours and effects to choose from, like metallic or holographic! I am crazy about them, they are honestly so worth the money and just beautiful.                      

Anyway, so here are my swatches. BLING BLING BLING! Look at that camera quality, thankyou USB cable, no more crappy iphone camera! If you're actually wondering, I use the Canon Eos 600D camera. I love it and it's great for a beginner!

From left to right we have; Purple Moon, Moon River Blue, Slinky Silver, Copper Rose, Red Dragon,  Lava Storm Red, Golden Tiara, Mists Of The Mint, Mint Julip, Pink-Tastic, Star Struck Silver, Paragon Sky, Gemini Green , Peach Fuzz, Orbital Orange

Before applying the glitter I sprayed my brush with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray which always helps to keep lovely glitter in place.
Slinky Silver

Red Dragon

Moon River Blue


Lava Storm Red

Mists Of The Mint
Paragon Sky
Mint Julip
Star Struck Silver
Gemini Green
Orbital Orange
Purple Moon
Golden Tiara

Peach Fuzz 
Copper Rose

Pink-Tastic


Well, that's all 15! Thanks for checking out the haul, I hope you have found a product to die for through this just like me! I will be back on Saturday with another post for you all, let me know what you think in the comments or over on twitter/facebook @geebeautyx !



No comments:

Post a Comment