Post Of The Day

Top 10 Beauty Products For Under 10 Dollars/ Pounds! Collab with Lo!

Hello guys! Gee here, as always. However actually this post is going to be a little different than usual, as me and Lauren thought we w...

Saturday 5 November 2016

The Start Of Something New



Above: Troy and Gabriella, singing their hearts out, which fits because the song is our first post title. Obviously.

Hi! How are you? Hello dear reader. Wow! Didn't see you there! To whom it may concern, 

So that was my attempt to be funny by showing my readers how much I struggled to find a way to start this post. Pretty cheesy, I know, but I am quite nervous to begin to share my life with you, wonderful readers!
God knows how you've found my little blog, with the millions of trillions of sites there are on the internet. Maybe it was Instagram, or Twitter, or maybe you saw from my profile that I am a lover of White Chicks (that movie is the bombbbb diggity) and wanted to check me out! However you ended up clicking on "The Musings Of A Makeup Enthusiast" - 
Wait, I just tried to abbreviate that and realised it comes out as "MAME". So maybe I'll just keep to saying the full name for now, yeh? Oops. 
Now, sorry, I'll continue. 
- I am very happy that you did so and I would like to introduce myself as Gee. @geebeautyx on Instagram and Twitter, so if you would like to find me and follow me there, go ahead! 
Yes, so I am Gee and I am a thorough makeup enthusiast. Notice the stark contrast between enthusiast and expert. I am in no way a makeup artist. I would love to be, don't get me wrong, but my smokey might make you wanna chokey. I do watch a lot of videos on youtube about makeup and consider myself quite knowledgable on the subject in comparison to say, my mum (bless her, the woman uses a flat foundation brush to put eyeshadow on), but I am not trained and very much self taught.
However, if you people want to see some of my looks, that is definitely something I can show you. And critiques from the experts among you (or people who just so happen to be a bit better than me) can really be helpful to my learning curve! I won't be showing you my face or looks on me, but on my friends and family who volunteer to be my little angels models! This is because I dream of one day freelancing so it is important to me that I focus on applying makeup to others. It is also because, for the sake of my privacy, I would rather remain anonymous. Sorry! My face isn't much of a pretty sight anyway. 
I will definitely be reviewing products on this blog, perhaps my favourites or perhaps my disaster products, that you can check out when thinking about buying a product. I always read reviews online before I buy anything, it's a great habit so you can get into buying products that will never let you down!
I will also be trying to show you bits of my everyday life, maybe talking about my favourite bands or the struggles of being a makeup lover (like my empty wallet, ouch). It could be anything. Anything!
It's going to be a crazy ride, and I'm going to try my best to post daily for you guys. 
Guest blogging sounds like such a fun idea too, I would love to guest blog or have bloggers join me here and just make some friends! 
Let me know in the comments (if anyone ever reads this) what you think I should talk about, or maybe just say hi? I don't know. Please, if you've enjoyed my ramblings, hit subscribe. It would mean the world to me and I'd probably jump up and down on my bed screaming.
Thanks so much!
@geebeautyx , don't forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment