Post Of The Day

Top 10 Beauty Products For Under 10 Dollars/ Pounds! Collab with Lo!

Hello guys! Gee here, as always. However actually this post is going to be a little different than usual, as me and Lauren thought we w...

Saturday 19 November 2016

Top 10 Beauty Products For Under 10 Dollars/ Pounds! Collab with Lo!


Hello guys! Gee here, as always. However actually this post is going to be a little different than usual, as me and Lauren thought we would share our top ten beauty products under 10 dollars/pounds with you! The majority of these products will, obviously, be drugstore and go easy on the wallet of those on a budget (especially now that it comes up to christmas!). Make sure you check her lovely blog out! Let me know in the comments what you think of this co-authored post and if you'd like to see more, or send me a message over on twitter/instagram @geebeautyx. We've worked so hard on this and we hope you love it!

Writing from me, Gee, will be in bold whereas Lo's writing will be in italics.

Hey everyone!
Lo here! Today I'm Collabing with my girl Gee who you all know and love :) 
If you're anything like me, you could really use some champagne quality product recommendations on your beer quality budget! Finding great products for a low price can be a ton of trial and error. Luckily, we've gone ahead and done the work for you! 
I hope you guys enjoy this Collab. And comment with what your favorite products are! Lauren's Intro


The first product on my list will be the Wake Me Up concealer from Rimmel London. This concealer is probably the first concealer I owned (apart from pinching my mum's terrible stick for quite a few years, which I will admit to) and it's something I've repurchased ever since then! Of course, I've tried other concealers but Wake Me Up seriously does the trick for hiding blemishes and my dark under eye circles. I'm not so big on the matching foundation, yet my foundation is actually from the same brand! 

UK Superdrug £5.49
US Target $8.49



The first product I want to mention is the L'Oreal voluminous mascara in carbon black. I adore this mascara, I've been using it pretty consistently since high school, I always have at least one tube of it, but if we're being honest.. I keep a back up as well! If you want an awesome mascara at an awesome price, you need to check this one out.
U.S. Walgreens, $7.49
UK Superdrug £8.49



The foundation that I am a big fan of from Rimmel is the Match Perfection foundation, a formula that is perfect for combination skin like mine and very affordable. It isn't the best I have tried, however it is well worth the money I spent on it and I have repurchased it several times when my piggy bank has started to run  dry...The foundation isn't very long lasting, and is pretty much gone by the time I get home after working hard all day seven hours later. However it blends easily and doesn't make my skin too oily, even if applying a powder on top of this base always helps.

UK Superdrug £7.99
US Ulta $8.99

I have tried sooo many different types of makeup wipes, I find that I usually prefer the drugstore brands. Ponds in particular are my favorite. I was super loyal to my maybelline makeup wipes for so long, but I got crazy and tried a different kind. I LOVE these. I actually keep these in my purse in case I end up staying at my boyfriends or a friends unplanned. I also keep them in case my friends don't have any, and I have to physically take their makeup off after a drunken night (yes I'm that girl) You have no idea how many nights these babies have come in handy. 
U.S. Target, $8.99
Unfortunately this is not a UK product! 



Ooh, now on to a great option for those of you seeking a fab gel liner for a low price! A full review is soon to be up on my blog showing this gorgeous matte black liner, it is the Morphe Gel Liner and it is beautiful! Honestly, I have never been so in love and I would pay WAY more than I actually payed for this creamy formula. It goes straight onto the brush easily, and although it smudges a bit easier than I would like it to, if you match this with the right liner brush you are all set! 

UK Beauty Bay £8.95
US Morphe Online Store $8.99


I know my friend Gee mentioned a gel liner also, so i considered not adding it to the mix, but I couldn't resist! If you follow my blog at all, you'll know I'm obsessed with the maybeline studio gel liner. In my humble opinion, it's the most amazing liner I've ever used, and at a drugstore price, you honestly cannot beat that!

Just a comment of my own, I love this gel liner too! It is great and I own it as well, it is awesome in different ways to the morphe liner as it doesn't smudge so easy however I wouldn't say the formula is as creamy, but these two gels are probably the best on the market right now!

U.S. Ulta, $8.99
UK Boots £7.99 

If you're looking to apply a powder, you may have recently seen my Peaches & Cream translucent setting powder review - and I really liked this product! I would say this is a brilliant buy and I am absolutely devastated that I was an utter IDIOT and let it slide out of my makeup box right onto the gravel outside a friend's house when getting out of the car. Ugh! Yes, this product was awesome for such a cheap price and I really would say it was worth every penny.

UK Beauty Bay £6.50
Sorry, this product isn't available in the US!


Sticking with maybelline here from me, the baby skin primer is one of my all time favourites. I like to use it when I'm not wearing any makeup and it just helps to make my skin look super even and flawless, which makes it an awesome base for under makeup too.

U.S CVS $6.99

UK Superdrug £7.99

The final product from me will be another that can only be bought online - but it is my FAVOURITE! Definitely the best deal I've ever found, last week I ordered 15 bitty jars filled with gorgeous glitters from bulkglitters.com, for $1 each!! (£0.81) The postage to the UK was quite expensive, but it was still a deal well worth it at £22 in the end for all 15. They just came yesterday, and they are so amazing! I apply them on a brush sprayed with the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray and damnnn. They stay in place so good, I kind of struggled to get the glitter off of my arm after the swatches I started to do last night! A post on these beautiful glitters, their swatches and the entire haul will be up on the blog soon so keep an eye out!

This product is only available at bulkglitters.com for $1 or £0.81 for a bitty jar filled with glittery goodness!

The last product I want to mention, although I'm sure it doesn't need mentioning, is the NYX Cream lip sticks. Those things are amazing, and although they do get a lot of credit, I still don't feel like they get enough credit. Why are ABH liquid lipsticks so popular when you get a better product (in my opinion) for less then half the price?! They're long wearing (as long as you let them set before eating, drinking or kissing) and don't dry out the lips at all! I literally need one in every single color.
U.S. Ulta, $5.99 
UK Boots £5.50



Thanks so much for reading guys! Happy saturday, enjoy the rest of the weekend, we really hope you found this post useful! Make sure you check out Lo's blog  here
Find her on Twitter, instagram, and facebook 

You can find me, Gee, on social media; Instagram and Twitter !x Let me know if you have any questions or want to suggest any awesome products too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment